Implementing and Evaluating a Data-to-Care Rx Strategy
The summary for the Implementing and Evaluating a Data-to-Care Rx Strategy grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Implementing and Evaluating a Data-to-Care Rx Strategy: The purpose of this notice of funding opportunity (NOFO) is to: 1) utilize real-time prescription data to identify HIV-infected patients who are late filling their antiretroviral (ARV) prescriptions and to target these individuals for progressive adherence and retention interventions; 2) to determine the essential steps and critical elements for conducting a Data-to-Care Rx (D2C Rx) strategy; and 3) develop a D2C Rx implementation protocol and other implementation materials. The objectives of the NOFO are to improve HIV viral suppression, adherence to ARV therapy and retention in care.
|Federal Grant Title:||Implementing and Evaluating a Data-to-Care Rx Strategy|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA (HHS-CDC-HHSCDCERA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-PS-21-004|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.941, 93.943|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 5th, 2021|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 5th, 2021|
|Posted Date:||September 30th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||September 30th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||February 4th, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:||$7,144,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$595,333|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||October 2nd, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jocelyn Patterson
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA
- • Grants to Support New Investigators in Conducting Research Related to Preventing Interpers...
- • Environmental Health Specialists Network (EHS-Net) - Practice based research to improve fo...
- • Prevention Epicenters Program: Protecting Patients from Infections, Antibiotic Resistance ...
- • Evaluation of New HIV Testing Technologies in Clinical Settings with High HIV Incidence
- • Rapid-Cycle Survey Collaborative for Patient and Provider Input on Immunization Issues