Implementing and Evaluating a Data-to-Care Rx Strategy
The summary for the Implementing and Evaluating a Data-to-Care Rx Strategy grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ERA, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Implementing and Evaluating a Data-to-Care Rx Strategy: The purpose of this notice of funding opportunity (NOFO) is to: 1) utilize real-time prescription data to identify HIV-infected patients who are late filling their antiretroviral (ARV) prescriptions and to target these individuals for progressive adherence and retention interventions; 2) to determine the essential steps and critical elements for conducting a Data-to-Care Rx (D2C Rx) strategy; and 3) develop a D2C Rx implementation protocol and other implementation materials. The objectives of the NOFO are to improve HIV viral suppression, adherence to ARV therapy and retention in care.
|Federal Grant Title:||Implementing and Evaluating a Data-to-Care Rx Strategy|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ERA (HHS-CDC-HHSCDCERA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-PS-21-004|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.941, 93.943|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 5th, 2021|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 5th, 2021|
|Posted Date:||September 30th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||September 30th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||February 4th, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:||$7,144,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$595,333|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||October 2nd, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jocelyn Patterson
- Similar Government Grants
- • Increasing PrEP Use Among Disproportionately Affected Populations in the United States
- • Implementation Research on Telehealth Strategies to Support Retention in Care and Treatmen...
- • PrEP Choice: Increasing the Use of HIV Pre-exposure Prophylaxis in an Era of Choices
- • Evaluation of New HIV Testing Technologies in Clinical Settings with High HIV Incidence
- • Minority HIV Research Initiative (MARI) to Support Epidemiologic and Implementation Scienc...
- • Diffusion of Partnership for Health to Health Care and Medical Agencies Serving Persons Li...
- • Translating Proven Interventions for Underserved and Emergent High-Risk Populations (REP 7...
- • Evaluation of the Relative Effectiveness of Four Public Health Strategies for Providing HI...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ERA
- • Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Research Centers: RFA-DP-24-004
- • NIOSH Robotics and Intelligent Mining Technology and Workplace Safety Research (U60)
- • Clinical and Applied Research Strategies for the Prevention and Control of Fungal Diseases
- • Public Health Epidemiology, Prevention and Control of Influenza and Other Respiratory Path...
- • Research Grants to Develop and Validate a Prognostic Tool of Mental Health Sequelae After ...