Klamath River Fish Health Studies
The summary for the Klamath River Fish Health Studies grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Klamath River Fish Health Studies: The Mid-Pacific Region of the Bureau of Reclamation (Reclamation) intends to issue a Notice of Intent for a cooperative agreement under the Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) # R11AC10001 and CFDA # 15.517 to Oregon State University for the following program: Klamath River Fish Health Studies. The purpose of this agreement is to monitor parasite abundance and associated disease risks. Refer to Notice of Intent (NOI) to award announcement, R12AS20008 for additional information. A Determination by the Government not to compete this proposed financial assistance based upon Departmental Manual 505 DM 2, paragraph 2.14(B)(4) is solely within the discretion of the Government. This notice of intent is NOT a request for competitive proposals. Central Contractor Registration (CCR) applies to this announcement. Information on CCR registration can be obtained via the Internet at http://www.ccr.gov. Questions concerning this announcement should be directed to Judy A Hudson by email at email@example.com.
|Federal Grant Title:||Klamath River Fish Health Studies|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Region|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R12AS20008|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 13, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 13, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Feb 28, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Feb 28, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Mar 14, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,125,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$425,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Private institutions of higher education - Individuals - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This requirement is posted as a Notice of Intent to Award to Oregon State University.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Judy Hudson Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Activities in Kansas
- • Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Activities in Wyoming
- • Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention
- • Cascade Conservation Implementation
- • Notice of Intent to Award to Nevada Department of Wildlife
- • Habitat Restoration, Improvement and Planning Program in South-Central California Area Off...
- • Modeling and Monitoring of Water Quality for the williamson river Delta Restoration Projec...
- • Sulphur Creek Fish Barrier
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Region
- • Lake Woollomes Recreation Upgrades
- • Contra Loma ADA Restroom and Fish Cleaning Station Improvement Project
- • Sacramento Valley Fish Screen Program
- • Proposed Fish Screen Feasibility Study
- • California Tahoe Conservancy