Landbird Monitoring in Point Reyes National Seashore
The summary for the Landbird Monitoring in Point Reyes National Seashore grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Landbird Monitoring in Point Reyes National Seashore: United State Department of the Interior, National Park Service (NPS) Notice of Intent to Award. This is not a request for applications. This funding opportunity is to provide public notice of NPS's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition with the PRBO Conservation Science to collaboratively work with the National Park Service (NPS) to increase our understanding of potential changes San Francisco Bay Area Network. PRBO Conservation Science is a world leader in monitoring landbird populations and has a unique and irreplaceable 48 year dataset of landbird population trends inside Bay Area Parks. Using this dataset in conjunction with newly acquired monitoring data allows us to address questions regarding species conservation, management, and the potential effects of climate change on bird populations and park ecology. The NPS and the PRBO Conservation Science are mutually interested and desire to cooperate in conducting ecological research and education programs within the SFAN. Both parties to this Agreement wish to cooperate with one another for their own mutual benefit in the promotion, sponsorship and management of educational, informational, interpretive and research programs on natural resources of park units within the SFAN for the general benefit of the people of the United States and future generations.
|Federal Grant Title:||Landbird Monitoring in Point Reyes National Seashore|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P13AS00203|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Natural Resource Stewardship|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 26, 2013 United State Department of the Inter|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 26, 2013 United State Department of the Inter|
|Posted Date:||Aug 21, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Aug 22, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Aug 30, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$80,796|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Private institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- YVONNE MORALES, 415 464-5221
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • New River Clean Water Alliance
- • nhance Rare Lichen Protection by Assessing Distribution and Vul
- • Recover Condors by Sharing GPS Data at Pinnacles National Park
- • Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park
- • Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...