Landscape Approaches to Resource Stewardship
The summary for the Landscape Approaches to Resource Stewardship grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Landscape Approaches to Resource Stewardship: This Modification looks outside of NCR park borders to understand the value, utility, and opportunities of NPS resources as they relate to a broader landscape context. Phase III will be developed in collaboration with NPS to synthesize data from parks with resource information mapped across the greater regional landscape to identify the best NPS-NCR opportunities for preserving the environmentally, culturally and historically significant resources within and across the National Capital Region parks.
|Federal Grant Title:||Landscape Approaches to Resource Stewardship|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P19AS00476|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 17th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 17th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||August 7th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||August 7th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||September 16th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 7th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is NOT a request for application. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project under a already competed Cooperative Agreement with the University of Maryland.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- LaQuita R Palmer
Grants Management Specialist
This is a Notice of Intent Only.
- Similar Government Grants
- • New River Clean Water Alliance
- • nhance Rare Lichen Protection by Assessing Distribution and Vul
- • Recover Condors by Sharing GPS Data at Pinnacles National Park
- • Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park
- • Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...