Long Tom River Watershed Education and Outreach, Eugene District
The summary for the Long Tom River Watershed Education and Outreach, Eugene District grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Long Tom River Watershed Education and Outreach, Eugene District: The BLM and the Long Tom Watershed Council (LTWC) have been in partnership since the mid 1990's. Some of the projects this partnership has accomplished include culvert replacements, stream temperature monitoring, and Oak upland restoration. The objective of this project is for landowner education and outreach for watershed protection, restoration, and management needs in an effort to secure increased, watershed- wide, conservation and restoration efforts.
|Federal Grant Title:||Long Tom River Watershed Education and Outreach, Eugene District|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L14AS00070|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 16, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 16, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Apr 18, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Apr 18, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Apr 17, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$9,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sheri Dowley, Grants Management Officer, 503-808-6243
Long Tom WC Education and Outreach
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...