Meadowood Cultural Resources Partnership
The summary for the Meadowood Cultural Resources Partnership grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Meadowood Cultural Resources Partnership: The objective of this project is to investigate and protect cultural resources through the actions of a collaborative partnership in the area of the Washington Rochambeau Revolutionary Route National Scenic Trail on Meadowood, so that present and future generations will be able to appreciate the history of the area. The public will benefit by learning about archaeology, identifying and protecting historical resources, and through interpretive programs will enhance their understanding of the Revolutionary War and early life in Fairfax County. The Lower Potomac Field Station intends benefit from the precedent established by the Fairfax County Park Department archaeology division in involving the public and volunteers as much as possible in the efforts and capitalize on the intense local interest in this chapter in history, as well as support the designation of a BLM segment of the Washington-Rochambeau Revolutionary Route National Historic Trail.
|Federal Grant Title:||Meadowood Cultural Resources Partnership|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00337|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 10, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 10, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Aug 30, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Aug 30, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Nov 01, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$40,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Velvette Clayton, Grants Management Officer, 703-440-1741 email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM CA Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Montana/Dakotas Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Cultural and Paleontological Re...
- • Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store
- • Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation
- • Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...