Mediterranean Network Inventory and Monitoring
The summary for the Mediterranean Network Inventory and Monitoring grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Mediterranean Network Inventory and Monitoring: This is a Notice of Intent to Award: The objective of this Task Agreement is to provide for cooperative implementation of inventory, monitoring and science communication projects and programs to improve the understanding of Mediterranean type ecosystems and watersheds in and surrounding the Mediterranean Coast Network of parks which include: Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area, Cabrillo National Monument, and Channel Islands National Park. The Mediterranean Coast Network of the NPS Inventory and Monitoring Program (MEDN) is part of the National Park Services effort to improve park management through greater reliance on scientific knowledge. As such, the MEDN collects and organizes data, and tracks the status and trends of the networks natural resources through analysis, synthesis, and modeling.
|Federal Grant Title:||Mediterranean Network Inventory and Monitoring|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS8548110037|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Natural Resource Stewardship|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 16, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 16, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Aug 02, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Aug 02, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Sep 15, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$156,817|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$156,817|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a Notice of Intent to Award. See Attached NOI
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kristina Bliss Contract Specialist Phone 805-370-2321
- Similar Government Grants
- • New River Clean Water Alliance
- • nhance Rare Lichen Protection by Assessing Distribution and Vul
- • Recover Condors by Sharing GPS Data at Pinnacles National Park
- • Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park
- • Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...