Moab Fuels and Restoration Project
The summary for the Moab Fuels and Restoration Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Moab Fuels and Restoration Project: The objective is to establish job training partnerships to enhance job training experience for young adults. The intent is to identify various resource management and restoration projects on public lands throughout the Utah BLM Moab Fire District (Price, Moab and Monticello Field Offices). Projects may include, but are not limited to: Hazardous fuels removal, fire pre-suppression, barrier installations, riparian improvements, fencing repair and installation, earth excavations/fillings, enclosures, planting, seeding, weed eradication, sediment control, slope restoration, trail improvements, improvements to public information areas and campgrounds and water impoundments. Any and all work shall be of a nature that will assist in training, developing and educating selected young adults in the principles and practices of resource management and conservation.
|Federal Grant Title:||Moab Fuels and Restoration Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||UT-RFA-08-0011|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 01, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 01, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Jul 23, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Jul 23, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Aug 31, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$80,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Maria Gochis Grants Management Officer Phone 801-539-4178
Maria Gochis, GMO [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...