Monitoring Populations of Lesser Prairie Chickens on BLM Administered Lands in Southeastern New Mexico
The summary for the Monitoring Populations of Lesser Prairie Chickens on BLM Administered Lands in Southeastern New Mexico grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Monitoring Populations of Lesser Prairie Chickens on BLM Administered Lands in Southeastern New Mexico: The objective of this study is to determine status of populations and distributions of Lesser Prairie-Chickens (LPC) in the Carlsbad Field Office (CFO) area. Also, determine the status on Habitat Evaluation Areas (HEA), document potential links between HEAs and, if needed, provide recommendations to expand HEAs into areas containing populations of LPCs. This data will allow development of recommendations regarding management of potential habitat near HEAs and at other sites in the CFO area.
|Federal Grant Title:||Monitoring Populations of Lesser Prairie Chickens on BLM Administered Lands in Southeastern New Mexico|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L11AS00171|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 16, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 16, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jul 19, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jul 19, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Sep 16, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$250,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$34,814|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Janet Yvonne Huff, Grants and Agreements Specialist, 505-761-8941 email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...