Monitoring of Upper Klamath Lake (UKL) Limnology, Rearing of Endangered Suckers, Coho Life-Cycle Model Review, and Development of an Upper Klamath Basin Analytical Laboratory
The summary for the Monitoring of Upper Klamath Lake (UKL) Limnology, Rearing of Endangered Suckers, Coho Life-Cycle Model Review, and Development of an Upper Klamath Basin Analytical Laboratory grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Regional Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Monitoring of Upper Klamath Lake (UKL) Limnology, Rearing of Endangered Suckers, Coho Life-Cycle Model Review, and Development of an Upper Klamath Basin Analytical Laboratory: The Bureau of Reclamation has a requirement for monitoring Upper Klamath Lake (UKL) water quality (USFWS 2002 Biological Opinion) to understand the risks for endangered sucker species. Open Funding Opportunity helps ensure the programs receive a sufficient volume of quality proposals for the improvement of fish and wildlife habitat associated with water systems or water supplies affected by Reclamation projects, pursuant to the programs short and long term goals. Central Contractor Registration (CCR) applies to this Funding Opportunity. Information on CCR can be obtained via the Internet at http://www.ccr.gov. All questions concerning this Funding Opportunity should be directed to Vivian Davis by e-mail at email@example.com
|Federal Grant Title:||Monitoring of Upper Klamath Lake (UKL) Limnology, Rearing of Endangered Suckers, Coho Life-Cycle Model Review, and Development of an Upper Klamath Basin Analytical Laboratory|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Regional Office|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||07SF200135|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 21, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Sep 07, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Sep 07, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Oct 21, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$420,251|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$420,251|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$420,251|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Vivian Davis
Phone 9169785543 firstname.lastname@example.org 07SF200135
- Similar Government Grants
- • Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act Program Fiscal Year 2022
- • Notice of Intent to Award to Arizona Game and Fish Dept.
- • Klamath River Coho Restoration Grant Program (Program) Administration
- • Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act Program
- • Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Activities in Kansas
- • Habitat Restoration, Improvement and Planning Program in South-Central California Area Off...
- • Modeling and Monitoring of Water Quality for the williamson river Delta Restoration Projec...
- • Sulphur Creek Fish Barrier
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Regional Office
- • Riparian Habitat Establishment Model (RHEM)
- • Riparian Brush Rabbit Captive Propagation
- • CALFED Storage Program
- • Fernley Drainage Study
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program