NM Wildlife Resource Management
The summary for the NM Wildlife Resource Management grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NM Wildlife Resource Management: Inventory, maintenance, restoration, and conservation of species and their habitats in cooperation with Federal and State wildlife agencies and other partner organizations in order to ensure the health of public lands for future generations. Projects to include, but would not be limited to: vegetation restoration; control/eradication of noxious and/or invasive weed species; reduction of catastrophic wildfire risk; improvement of habit resiliency and connectivity across jurisdictional boundaries; identifying areas to improve hunting and wildlife recreational opportunities; monitoring of priority habitat areas through maintaining data sets and geospatial information; analysis of the impacts of Federal land and water management actions on wildlife habitat; educational outreach activities to inform the public of the effects of drought, wildland fire, unusual weather events, and insects/disease on the preservation of wildlife.
|Federal Grant Title:||NM Wildlife Resource Management|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L20AS00062|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 27th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 27th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||February 25th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||February 25th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||February 25th, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:||$20,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||February 25th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on RELATED DOCUMENTS and PACKAGE tabs to download full announcement instructions and application package.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Sheryl Dowley (505) 216-8596
NM Wildlife Resource Management
- Similar Government Grants
- • Arizona Wildlife Resource Management
- • Montana/Dakotas Wildlife Resource Management
- • Nevada Wildlife Resource Management
- • BLM-CO Strengthening Partnerships for Wildlife Resource Management on Colorado's Publ...
- • FY2020 BLM WO Wildlife Resources Management Program Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • BLM-AZ Bald Eagles Conservation
- • BLM-CO Strengthening Partnerships for Wildlife Partnerships and Habitat Management
- • BLM-WO, Wet Meadows Restoration in Sagebrush & Grassland Wildlife Habitat
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...