NOAA Great Lakes Habitat Restoration Regional Partnership Grants
The summary for the NOAA Great Lakes Habitat Restoration Regional Partnership Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NOAA Great Lakes Habitat Restoration Regional Partnership Grants: The principal objective of these NOAA Great Lakes Habitat Restoration Regional Partnerships is to provide federal financial and technical assistance to organizations that have the capacity and expertise to identify, evaluate, fund, and administer coastal habitat restoration projects in U.S. Great Lakes Areas of Concern (AOCs). These projects must meet NOAA's mission to restore coastal habitats and must also support the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Action Plan.
|Federal Grant Title:||NOAA Great Lakes Habitat Restoration Regional Partnership Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NOAA-NMFS-HCPO-2013-2003590|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Habitat Conservation|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jan 15, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 15, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Nov 30, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Nov 30, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Feb 14, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Julie Sims Telephone: 734-741-2385 E-mail: Julie.Sims@noaa.gov or Jessica Berrio Telephone: 301-427-8654
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY2022 NOAA's Transformational Habitat Restoration and Coastal Resilience Grants Under the...
- • FY22 Coastal Habitat Restoration and Resilience Grants for Underserved Communities, Under ...
- • Restoring Tribal Priority Fish Passage through Barrier Removal under the IIJA
- • NOAA's Restoring Fish Passage through Barrier Removal Notice of Funding Opportunity under ...
- • NOAA Great Lakes Fish Habitat Restoration Partnership Grants
- • Great Lakes Habitat Restoration Partnership Grant
- • General Coral Reef Conservation
- • FY2008 Community-based Marine Debris Prevention and Removal Project Grants
- More Grants from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- • NOAA Regional Ocean Partnership Funding Program - FY2013 Funding Competition
- • FY 2013 Coastal and Marine Habitat Restoration Project Grants
- • Great Lakes Areas of Concern Land Acquisition Grants
- • 2009 Fisheries Extension Transition
- • Dr. Nancy Foster Scholarship Program