NV Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management
The summary for the NV Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NV Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management: The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) manages the Nation¿s most ecologically diverse range of aquatic habitat for fish, wildlife, and invertebrates, totaling more than 150,000 miles of streams and rivers, over 3 million acres of lake and reservoir habitat, and nearly 13 million acres of wetlands. Properly functioning instream, riparian and wetland areas are critical to sustaining ecosystem functions and services, providing local communities with clean water, habitat for aquatic and terrestrial wildlife, reducing sedimentation, soil erosion, improving water quality, and providing recreational opportunities.
|Federal Grant Title:||NV Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L20AS00023|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 26th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 26th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||March 26th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||March 26th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||July 15th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$800,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 26th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lisa Nicholson (775) 861-6485
- Similar Government Grants
- • Montana/Dakotas Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management
- • Arizona Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management
- • Department of the Interior Bureau of Land Management Utah Fisheries and Aquatic Resource M...
- • FY2020 BLM NOC Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Program Management
- • BLM-CO Fisheries, Aquatic Resource Management, and Riparian Restoration
- • BLM-CO: BLM-CO Water Resources, Fisheries and Riparian Restoration Program
- • BLM NM Aquatic Habitat Management
- • WY Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Management
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...