Natural Resource Inventory and Monitoring and Science Communication Support
The summary for the Natural Resource Inventory and Monitoring and Science Communication Support grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Natural Resource Inventory and Monitoring and Science Communication Support: The public purpose of this task agreement is to develop and distribute scientific information on conditions and trends of natural resources of the National Park System. These data will provide resource managers, educators, and the general public with a greater understanding of these significant resources. Knowledge generated from this work will enhance other studies being undertaken in the region by providing comparative data to researchers at universities, colleges, high schools, and other public institutions. Work under this agreement will also develop tools to directly engage the public on these scientific data.
|Federal Grant Title:||Natural Resource Inventory and Monitoring and Science Communication Support|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P15AS00239|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Natural Resource Stewardship|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 7, 2015 SF 425 Federal Financial Reports are|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 7, 2015 SF 425 Federal Financial Reports are|
|Posted Date:||Jul 24, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Jul 24, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Aug 23, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$57,154|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Paula Owens, Agreements Management Specialist, 805-370-2300
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • New River Clean Water Alliance
- • nhance Rare Lichen Protection by Assessing Distribution and Vul
- • Recover Condors by Sharing GPS Data at Pinnacles National Park
- • Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park
- • Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...