Nearshore Trophic Structure and Ecosystem Dynamics
The summary for the Nearshore Trophic Structure and Ecosystem Dynamics grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Nearshore Trophic Structure and Ecosystem Dynamics: Investigation of recent changes in the nearshore Lake Michigan ecosystem which have been severe. Study will complement and enhance other Great Lakes Restoration Initiative work by the USGS Great Lakes Science Center, the Northwestern Michigan College Water Studies Institute, and others in the area.
|Federal Grant Title:||Nearshore Trophic Structure and Ecosystem Dynamics|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DOI-NPS-GLRI-E11AC60419|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Natural Resource Stewardship|
|Current Application Deadline:||Notice of Intent to Award without Competition|
|Original Application Deadline:||Notice of Intent to Award without Competition|
|Posted Date:||Jun 29, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jun 29, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jul 06, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$38,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$38,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$38,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Notice of Intent to Award without Competition based upon continuation of on going study started in 2006 by University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Great Lakes Water Institute.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Theora McVay Contract Specialist Phone 402-661-1662
- Similar Government Grants
- • Collaborating with Community to Restore a Prairie at Pinnacles National Park
- • Avian and Habitat Research, Monitoring, and Restoration at the Channel Islands
- • Threatened Western Snowy Plover Monitoring and Protection at Point Reyes National Seashore
- • Enhancing natural resource stewardship and science outreach in southern California Nationa...
- • Channel Islands National Park Annual Landbird Monitoring 2020-2023
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area