New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology Support Services for the Executive Director
The summary for the New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology Support Services for the Executive Director grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology Support Services for the Executive Director: This is a notice of the government's intent to issue a non-competitive task agreement, to an existing cooperative agreement (H2360097030), with the New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology (NMT); in accordance with Department of Interior, Policy Department Manual 505 DM 2. The National Park Service (NPS) seeks to continue its work with the NMT and the Executive Director to support the Institute in carrying out the purposes under the National Cave and Karst Research Institute Act (Public Law 105-325), and the Institute's Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws. Through this task agreement, the NPS is fulfilling its statutory duty to support the Institute with improving its capabilities at effective public outreach and communication; enhancing its image and abilities as a leading cave and karst research center; and advancing the completion of their headquarters building.
|Federal Grant Title:||New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology Support Services for the Executive Director|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOIWASOP12AC10352|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Natural Resource Stewardship|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 11, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 11, 2012|
|Posted Date:||May 08, 2012|
|Creation Date:||May 08, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jun 10, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$303,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$303,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Alicia Broner Contract Specialist - Contractor Phone 303-987-6734
National Park Service [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • New River Clean Water Alliance
- • nhance Rare Lichen Protection by Assessing Distribution and Vul
- • Recover Condors by Sharing GPS Data at Pinnacles National Park
- • Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park
- • Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...