Northwest Pond Turtle Assessment, Eugene Oregon
The summary for the Northwest Pond Turtle Assessment, Eugene Oregon grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Northwest Pond Turtle Assessment, Eugene Oregon: Northwestern pond turtles are a Bureau of Land Management (BLM) Sensitive Species and are of management concern. In order for BLM to manage for viable populations of northwestern pond turtles, field data for the amount, location, and quality of habitat; threats to habitat and northwestern pond turtles, restoration opportunities for habitat, and the number of northwestern pond turtles observed, must be collected. The recipient will accomplish data collection and analysis; then report their findings, under the University of Oregon's Environmental Studies Leadership Program (ELP), to BLM, requesting watershed councils and other interested public groups. In this cooperative agreement BLM and the University of Oregon's ELP will provide opportunities for students to participate in conservation actions that will directly assist federal and state agencies in the management of sensitive species.
|Federal Grant Title:||Northwest Pond Turtle Assessment, Eugene Oregon|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OR-NOI08-0709|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 02, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 02, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Aug 25, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Aug 25, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Oct 02, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$11,250|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$11,250|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The potential recipient is uniquely qualified to perform the activity based upon the fact that this opportunity is being issued under a Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) program. CESUs are partnerships that provide research, technical assistance, and education. The potential recipient is a member of the Pacific Northwest CESU program.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pamella Sterling Contract Specialist Phone 503-808-6221
Northwest Pond Turtle Assessment, Eugene Oregon [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...