Notice of Intent to Award -The Long-Term Curation of Reclamation-Controlled Collections
The summary for the Notice of Intent to Award -The Long-Term Curation of Reclamation-Controlled Collections grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Notice of Intent to Award -The Long-Term Curation of Reclamation-Controlled Collections: The purpose of this Agreement between Reclamation and the Recipient is to establish a long-term curation agreement for Reclamation controlled collections in the physical custody of the Recipient. The standard for the long-term curation of Reclamation Collections will be set at those identified in 36 CFR 79 and DM 411, Chapter 3, Standards for Managing Museum Property. Supplementary tasks will be added to this Agreement, through future modification, to specifically deal with the sections in 411 DM Chapter 3 not addressed below. In its current condition, the Reclamation Collections at Wichita State University (WSU) total approximately 409 cubic feet. It is possible the amount of space needed to store the Reclamation Collections will increase due to 1) repackaging; 2) identifying previously unknown Reclamation Collections among the WSU holdings; or 3) adding new Reclamation-controlled items and their associated records to the existing Reclamation Collections. Changes in collection size will be dealt with by mutual agreement, through modification of this Agreement.
|Federal Grant Title:||Notice of Intent to Award -The Long-Term Curation of Reclamation-Controlled Collections|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R13SS60017|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resources Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 09, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 09, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Jun 25, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Jun 25, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Aug 08, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$61,272|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$61,272|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Cultural Resources Management
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- State and local agencies, sponsored organizations, public nonprofit institutions/organizations, other public institutions/organizations, Federally-recognized Indian Tribal governments, minority groups, specialized groups, small businesses, profit organizations, private nonprofit institutions/organizations, quasi-public nonprofit institutions/organizations, other private institutions/organizations, and Native American Organizations, educational or scientific organization, or any institution, corporation, association, or individual that possesses the requisite professional requirements.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Irene Hoiby Grants Management Specialist Phone 406-247-7615
Grants Management Specialist [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Curation of BOR-Owned Collections - MIAC
- • Utah Historic Irrigation Project
- • Museum Collection Processing and Curation
- • Curation of Museum Property Under Reclamation Jurisdiction and Archaeological Fieldwork fo...
- • Long Term Curation of Reclamation Collections
- • Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region Grant
- • Notice of Intent to Award National Register of Historic Places Evaluation of 14JW17, Lovew...
- • Curation of Reclamation Natural History Collections at the South Dakota School of Mines, M...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program - Nebraska Kansas Area Office
- • Decision Support DOcument for the Management of Truckee-Carson Watershed River Systems
- • South Central Regional Assessment Study - Notice of Intent to Award
- • Notice of Intent to Award: Guernsey Safety of Dams Corrective Actions
- • Upper Missouri River Pallid Sturgeon Tagging