Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Emergency Impact Aid Program CFDA Number 84.938C
The summary for the Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Emergency Impact Aid Program CFDA Number 84.938C grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Education, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Emergency Impact Aid Program CFDA Number 84.938C: Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html. Please review the official application notice for pre-application and application requirements, application submission information, performance measures, priorities and program contact information. For the addresses for obtaining and submitting an application, please refer to our Common Instructions for Applicants to Department of Education Discretionary Grant Programs, published in the Federal Register on February 12, 2018 (83 FR 6003) and available at www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2018-02-12/pdf/2018-02558.pdf. Purpose of Programs: Under the Emergency Impact Aid program, we will award grants to eligible SEAs to enable them to make emergency impact aid payments to eligible LEAs and eligible Bureau of Indian Education (BIE)--funded schools for the cost of educating during the 2017-2018 school year public and non-public school students displaced by Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria, or the 2017 California wildfires for which a major disaster or emergency has been declared under sections 401 or 501 of the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act (42 U.S.C. 5170 and 5190) (covered disaster or emergency). Under the Assistance for Homeless Children and Youth program, we will award grants to eligible SEAs to enable them to provide financial assistance to LEAs serving homeless children and youth displaced by a covered disaster or emergency in order to address the educational and related needs of these students in a manner consistent with section 723 of the McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act (McKinney-Vento Act) and with section 106 of title IV of division B of Public Law 109-148. Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance Number 84.938A.
|Federal Grant Title:||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Emergency Impact Aid Program CFDA Number 84.938C|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Education (ED)|
|Grant Categories:||Disaster Prevention and Relief Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-042518-003|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 25th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 25th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||April 25th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||April 25th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||June 14th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,500,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 25th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: SEAs in any State, including the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, and each of the outlying areas.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Emergency Impact Aid Program CFDA Number 84.938C;
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Julius Cotton
ED Grants.gov FIND Systems Admin.
Telephone (202) 260-1541. Email:
e-Mail: Program Mailbox
- Similar Government Grants
- • Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Emergency Assistance to Institutions of Higher ed...
- • Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Defraying Costs of Enrolling Displaced Students P...
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Assistance for Homeless Children and ...
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Immediate Aid to restart School Opera...
- • Opportunity ED-GRANTS-011609-002
- • Hurricane Education Recovery Awards Program (84.938H)
- • Hurricane Education Recovery Awards CFDA 84.938H
- More Grants from the Department of Education
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection: National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection--National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Chi...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center for the Development and Implemen...