Partnerships in Character Education. Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number: 84.215S--Local Educational Agencies
The summary for the Partnerships in Character Education. Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number: 84.215S--Local Educational Agencies grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Headquarters and Regional Offices, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Partnerships in Character Education. Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number: 84.215S--Local Educational Agencies: Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html. Purpose of Program: Under this program we provide Federal financial assistance to eligible entities to assist them in designing and implementing character education programs that take into consideration the view of parents, students, students with disabilities (including those with mental or physical disabilities) and other members of the community, including members of private and nonprofit organizations. Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number: 84.215S--Local Educational Agencies
|Federal Grant Title:||Partnerships in Character Education. Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number: 84.215S--Local Educational Agencies|
|Federal Agency Name:||Headquarters and Regional Offices|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-022404-003|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fund for the Improvement of Education|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 09, 2004|
|Posted Date:||Feb 24, 2004|
|Creation Date:||May 09, 2004|
|Archive Date:||May 09, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,496,331|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: An eligible applicant under the 84.215S competition is: (a) An LEA or consortium of LEAs; or (b) An LEA in partnership with one or more nonprofit organizations or entities, including an IHE.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Cotton, Julius, ED FedGrants Administrator, Phone (202) 708-8562, Fax (202) 205-0667, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Cotton, Julius
- Similar Government Grants
- • Extension Grants Funding Opportunity for Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Promise Neighborhoods Exten...
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Full-Service Community Schools (FSCS)...
- • Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII) Full-Service Community Schools (FSCS) Program C...
- • Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Innovative Approaches to Literacy (IA...
- • Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Promise Neighborhoods Program CFDA Number 84.2...
- • Excellence in Economic Education Program
- • Smaller Learning Communities--Special Competition for Supplemental Reading Program Researc...
- • Teaching American History Grant Program
- More Grants from the Headquarters and Regional Offices
- • Special Focus Competition: European Community-United States of America Cooperation Program...
- • Early Reading First Program
- • Charter Schools Program (CSP)
- • Teaching American History Grant Program
- • Small Business Innovation Research Program--Phase I