Perinatal HIV Case Management
The summary for the Perinatal HIV Case Management grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Perinatal HIV Case Management: Secretarys Forecast Summary CDC-RFA-PS06-601CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a new funding opportunity entitled, "Perinatal HIV Case Management." $500,000 will be available in FY2006 to fund approximately 3 awards for the evaluation of the costs and effectiveness of an already funded, established perinatal HIV case management program, and to enhance or expand the program to reach previously un-enrolled HIV-infected pregnant women who typically access prenatal care late or not at all.For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/FOAs.htm. The estimated funding date is August 31, 2006.
|Federal Grant Title:||Perinatal HIV Case Management|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS06-601|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||HIV Demonstration, Research, Public and Professional Education Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 23, 2006 Applications must be received at the|
|Posted Date:||Feb 21, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Sep 04, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Mar 25, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- . Public organizations . Private organizations . Universities . Colleges . Faith-based organizations . Federally recognized Indian tribal governments . Indian tribal organizations All CBA services must be provided free of charge and not limit access based on capacity to pay for all or any part of the available services. In addition, eligible applicants are expected to demonstrate significant experience and expertise providing CBA services to CBA consumers serving individuals with known HIV-positive serostatus and partners. This expertise is necessary for the grantee to effectively and efficiently complete all the activities described in the program announcement and provide CBA to their consumers (HDs, CBOs including FBOs, and other community stakeholders.) These criteria would only preclude eligibility to those whose primary purpose is something other than to provide comprehensive training and technical assistance or to develop and diffuse national testing strategies.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Phone 770-488-2700 email@example.com CDC Procurement and Grants Office
- Similar Government Grants
- • Increasing PrEP Use Among Disproportionately Affected Populations in the United States
- • Implementation Research on Telehealth Strategies to Support Retention in Care and Treatmen...
- • PrEP Choice: Increasing the Use of HIV Pre-exposure Prophylaxis in an Era of Choices
- • Evaluation of New HIV Testing Technologies in Clinical Settings with High HIV Incidence
- • Implementing and Evaluating a Data-to-Care Rx Strategy
- • Diffusion of Partnership for Health to Health Care and Medical Agencies Serving Persons Li...
- • Translating Proven Interventions for Underserved and Emergent High-Risk Populations (REP 7...
- • Evaluation of the Relative Effectiveness of Four Public Health Strategies for Providing HI...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2