Point Reyes National Seashore Collaborative Websites
The summary for the Point Reyes National Seashore Collaborative Websites grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Point Reyes National Seashore Collaborative Websites: United State Department of the Interior, National Park Service (NPS) Notice of Intent to Award. This is not a request for applications. This funding opportunity is to provide public notice of NPS's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition with the Point Reyes National Seashore Association (PRNSA) to collaboratively work with the National Park Service (NPS) Virtual Research Learning Centers (VLRC) network to oversee the web development team, to facilitate meetings and decision-making for the VRLC consortium, to provide VRLC with technical development capacity needed for their successful maintenance and needed expansion. PRNSA is currently involved with NPS Research Learning Center programs. The public purpose is to provide easily-accessed and publicly available information on the most current and past scientific results of many studies on the cultural and natural resources of the National Park System.
|Federal Grant Title:||Point Reyes National Seashore Collaborative Websites|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P13AS00194|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Natural Resource Stewardship|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 14, 2013 This is not a request for applicatio|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 14, 2013 This is not a request for applicatio|
|Posted Date:||Aug 10, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Aug 10, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Aug 16, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$50,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- United State Department of the Interior, National Park Service (NPS) Notice of Intent to Award. This is not a request for applications. This funding opportunity is to provide public notice of NPS's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition with the Point Reyes National Seashore Association (PRNSA) to collaboratively work with the National Park Service (NPS).
- Grant Announcement Contact
- YVONNE MORALES, 415 464-5221
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • Collaborating with Community to Restore a Prairie at Pinnacles National Park
- • Avian and Habitat Research, Monitoring, and Restoration at the Channel Islands
- • Threatened Western Snowy Plover Monitoring and Protection at Point Reyes National Seashore
- • Enhancing natural resource stewardship and science outreach in southern California Nationa...
- • Channel Islands National Park Annual Landbird Monitoring 2020-2023
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area