Point Reyes Nat'l Seashore Vegetation & Vital Signs Collaborative Monitoring
The summary for the Point Reyes Nat'l Seashore Vegetation & Vital Signs Collaborative Monitoring grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Point Reyes Nat'l Seashore Vegetation & Vital Signs Collaborative Monitoring: United State Department of the Interior, National Park Service (NPS) Notice of Intent to Award. This is not a request for applications. This funding opportunity is to provide public notice of NPS's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition with the Point Reyes National Seashore Association (PRNSA) to collaboratively work with the National Park Service (NPS) to improve tools used for recording, archiving, and analyzing data generated by the invasive plants species vital sign program that is part of the San Francisco Bay Area Network. The NPS and PRNSA are mutually interested and desire to cooperate in conducting ecological research and education programs within the SFAN. Both parties to this Agreement wish to cooperate with one another for their own mutual benefit in the promotion, sponsorship and management of educational, informational, interpretive and research programs on natural resources of park units within the SFAN for the general benefit of the people of the United States and future generations.
|Federal Grant Title:||Point Reyes Nat'l Seashore Vegetation & Vital Signs Collaborative Monitoring|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P13AS00202|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Natural Resource Stewardship|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 19, 2013 This is not a request for applicatio|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 19, 2013 This is not a request for applicatio|
|Posted Date:||Aug 15, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Aug 15, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Aug 23, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$45,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- YVONNE MORALES, 415 464-5221
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • Collaborating with Community to Restore a Prairie at Pinnacles National Park
- • Avian and Habitat Research, Monitoring, and Restoration at the Channel Islands
- • Threatened Western Snowy Plover Monitoring and Protection at Point Reyes National Seashore
- • Enhancing natural resource stewardship and science outreach in southern California Nationa...
- • Channel Islands National Park Annual Landbird Monitoring 2020-2023
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area