Protection and Enhancement of Cultural, Historic and Natural Resources at Jupiter Inlet, Florida
The summary for the Protection and Enhancement of Cultural, Historic and Natural Resources at Jupiter Inlet, Florida grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Protection and Enhancement of Cultural, Historic and Natural Resources at Jupiter Inlet, Florida: This project is being coordinated by BLMs Jackson Field Office to encourage local involvement in the protection, enhancement, and interpretation of cultural, historic and natural resources at Jupiter Inlet. This is a 5-year project.
|Federal Grant Title:||Protection and Enhancement of Cultural, Historic and Natural Resources at Jupiter Inlet, Florida|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ES-RFA07-0003|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 07, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Aug 10, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Sep 10, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Sep 30, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$39,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$34,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Unrestricted; however, this financial assistance opportunity will be funded by Challenge Cost Share which requires that matching funding and in-kind services be non-federal.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Velvette Clayton
Grants Management Officer
Phone 703-440-1741 firstname.lastname@example.org Questions for GMO
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM CA Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Montana/Dakotas Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Cultural and Paleontological Re...
- • Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store
- • Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation
- • Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...