Public Health Conference Support Cooperative Agreement Program for Human Immunodeficiency Virus Prevention
The summary for the Public Health Conference Support Cooperative Agreement Program for Human Immunodeficiency Virus Prevention grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Public Health Conference Support Cooperative Agreement Program for Human Immunodeficiency Virus Prevention: PA04039 Summary FedBizOpps/Sec Forecast CDC?s Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, ?Public Health Conference Support Cooperative Agreement Program for Human Immunodeficiency Virus Prevention?. Approximately $20,000 is available to fund five awards to public and private nonprofit and for profit organizations and by governments and their agencies, such as: Public nonprofit organizations, private nonprofit organizations, for profit organizations, small, minority, women-owned businesses, universities, colleges, research institutions, hospitals, community-based (including faith-based organizations), state and local governments or their Bona Fide Agents (this includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau) and Political subdivisions of states (in consultation with states). The purpose of the program is to provide partial support for specific non-federal conferences in the areas of health promotion and disease prevention information/education programs, with an emphasis on human immunodeficiency virus prevention. It is expected that the awards will begin on or about April 1, 2004.
|Federal Grant Title:||Public Health Conference Support Cooperative Agreement Program for Human Immunodeficiency Virus Prevention|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA-04039|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||HIV Demonstration, Research, Public and Professional Education Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 03, 2004 Applications must be received by 4 p|
|Posted Date:||Dec 29, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Apr 02, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Apr 02, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Increasing PrEP Use Among Disproportionately Affected Populations in the United States
- • Implementation Research on Telehealth Strategies to Support Retention in Care and Treatmen...
- • PrEP Choice: Increasing the Use of HIV Pre-exposure Prophylaxis in an Era of Choices
- • Evaluation of New HIV Testing Technologies in Clinical Settings with High HIV Incidence
- • Implementing and Evaluating a Data-to-Care Rx Strategy
- • Diffusion of Partnership for Health to Health Care and Medical Agencies Serving Persons Li...
- • Translating Proven Interventions for Underserved and Emergent High-Risk Populations (REP 7...
- • Evaluation of the Relative Effectiveness of Four Public Health Strategies for Providing HI...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2