Public Health Preparedness and Response Planning for Long-Term Care Facilities, Home Health Care and Hospice Agencies
The summary for the Public Health Preparedness and Response Planning for Long-Term Care Facilities, Home Health Care and Hospice Agencies grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Public Health Preparedness and Response Planning for Long-Term Care Facilities, Home Health Care and Hospice Agencies: The purpose of this program is to address the public health preparedness planning and response needs of long-term care facilities, home health care and hospice agencies in eastern Maine. This program is intended to become a model that can be replicated in other regions of the state. The intended outcome of this work is to develop a comprehensive and coordinated healthcare system that is capable of responding to any potential public health threats or hazards and to fully integrate the preparedness plans for long term care facilities, home health care and hospice organizations into established regional response systems.
|Federal Grant Title:||Public Health Preparedness and Response Planning for Long-Term Care Facilities, Home Health Care and Hospice Agencies|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-TP10-1003E|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Public Health Emergency Preparedness|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 20, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 20, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Jun 04, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jun 04, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Aug 19, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$640,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||50|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Fiscal Year 2010 Federal Appropriations specifically directs CDC to award funds not to exceed funds in the amount of $640,000 to Eastern Maine Health Systems for the conduct of this program. No other applications are solicited. Note: Title 2 of the United States Code section 1611 states that an organization described in section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code that engages in lobbying activities is not eligible to receive Federal funds constituting an award, grant or loan.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grants Office grants Phone 770-488-2700
- Similar Government Grants
- • Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP) Cooperative Agreement
- • Public Health Preparedness and Response (PHPR) Cooperative Agreement for All-Hazards Publi...
- • Building Capacity of the Public Health Emergency Preparedness Response Systems in the Paci...
- • Preparedness and Emergency Response Learning Centers
- • OPHR-NR-C
- • Pandemic Influenza Funding Announcement for Competitive Proposals (Activities) U90
- • Planning and Development of Regional Surveillance Collaboratives
- • Public Health Emergency Response (PHER)
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2