Quartermaster Reach Restoration
The summary for the Quartermaster Reach Restoration grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Quartermaster Reach Restoration: This is not a request for applications: This objective of this Task Agreement is for the Parks Conservancy and GGNRA to collaborate on the planning and implementation of the Quartermaster Reach Restoration project in the Presidio of San Francisco. The Quartermaster Reach Restoration project will restore wetland habitat and provide an ecological and hydrological connection between Crissy Field Marsh and the Tennessee Hollow watershed. The project is a partnership between the Presidio Trust, the National Park Service, and the Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy. The purpose of this Task Agreement is for the Parks Conservancy and GGNRA to to cooperate in the performance of activities and tasks which engage the park, its two partners (Parks Conservancy and Presidio Trust), and the community in shared environmental stewardship, to enhance opportunities for youth participation, and to create a connected stream and wetland corridor between Thompson Reach (managed by the Presidio Trust) and Crissy Field Marsh (managed by GGNRA).
|Federal Grant Title:||Quartermaster Reach Restoration|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P15AS00417|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Natural Resource Stewardship|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 20, 2015 Not a request for applications: NOTI|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 20, 2015 Not a request for applications: NOTI|
|Posted Date:||Sep 15, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Sep 15, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Sep 28, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$98,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$98,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kristina Bliss, Agreements Officer, 805 370-2321
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • Collaborating with Community to Restore a Prairie at Pinnacles National Park
- • Avian and Habitat Research, Monitoring, and Restoration at the Channel Islands
- • Threatened Western Snowy Plover Monitoring and Protection at Point Reyes National Seashore
- • Enhancing natural resource stewardship and science outreach in southern California Nationa...
- • Channel Islands National Park Annual Landbird Monitoring 2020-2023
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area