Raptor Monitoring for the Pinedale Anticline Project Area (MLR)
The summary for the Raptor Monitoring for the Pinedale Anticline Project Area (MLR) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Raptor Monitoring for the Pinedale Anticline Project Area (MLR): A. Project Background Information: The Pinedale Anticline ROD adopted BLM and WGFD responsibilities in the management of wildlife and development of natural gas resources; which resulted in the PAPO mitigation team and the PAPO board. The BLM and the PAPO mitigation team will be partnering to conduct the burrowing owl surveys, and overseeing the quality of the project implementation and data input. B. Project Objective: Activity status and productivity surveys of active or suspected active raptor nests will be conducted within the PAPA and a 1.0 mile buffer. C. Period of Agreement: 1 year
|Federal Grant Title:||Raptor Monitoring for the Pinedale Anticline Project Area (MLR)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00129|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 16, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 16, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Jul 09, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jul 09, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Sep 30, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$77,156|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$77,156|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$77,156|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: Wyoming Game and Fish Department This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the Bureau of Land Management's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Ilze J Karklins-Powers, Grants Management Officer, email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...