Rare and Invasive Plant Assessment, Monitoring and Education Anchorage, Alaska
The summary for the Rare and Invasive Plant Assessment, Monitoring and Education Anchorage, Alaska grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Rare and Invasive Plant Assessment, Monitoring and Education Anchorage, Alaska: This project will provide a professional botanist who will also mentor youth in rare and invasive plant research, occurence surveys, data management, analysis of ecosystem damage and/or potential damage. This project will occur in many rural and outlaying Alaskan areas. This project is intended to be awarded to a Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU).
|Federal Grant Title:||Rare and Invasive Plant Assessment, Monitoring and Education Anchorage, Alaska|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L11AS00065|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 26, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 26, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Apr 06, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Apr 06, 2011|
|Archive Date:||May 31, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$21,500|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$21,500|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$21,500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is intended to be awarded to a Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sandee Smith, Grants Management Officer, email@example.com
Lotus Notes [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...