Recovery Program Gage Operation
The summary for the Recovery Program Gage Operation grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Recovery Program Gage Operation: The purpose of this project is to assist with the conservation and management of endangered fish in the Colorado River Basin, as required of Reclamation under several Biological Opinions for the operations of its facilities and for the delivery of water and power to people in the Colorado River Basin.The gage on the Williams Fork of the Yampa river is needed to administer releases from the enlarged Elkhead Reservoir. This gage, owned and operated by the recipient, requires period visits to recalibrate instrumentation, perform other light maintenance tasks, assure accurate operation, and deal with emergencies such as ice formation or debris accumulation.
|Federal Grant Title:||Recovery Program Gage Operation|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R12SS40044|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Upper Colorado and San Juan River Basins Endangered Fish Recovery Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 19, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 19, 2012|
|Posted Date:||September 6th, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Sep 18, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Sep 20, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$15,660|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$15,660|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$15,660|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Federal, Interstate, Intrastate, State and Local governments; Public Institution/Organizations, and Federally Recognized Indian Tribal Governments and private contractors.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Timothy Wagoner Grants Management Specialist Phone 801-524-3704
- Similar Government Grants
- • Maintenance of a Centralized PIT tag Database for the San Juan and Upper Basin Recovery Pr...
- • Linking morpho-dynamic and biological-habitat conditions on the Middle Rio Grande
- • Grand Valley Power Plant Rehabilitation - Switch Gears, Controls, and Electrical
- • Upper Colorado and San Juan River Recovery Program Database Development
- • Museum Curation of San Juan River Fish Samples
- • Food Habitat Study of Channel Catfish in the San Juan River
- • Development of a Stationary Pit Tag Detection System for use in the Colorado River Basin a...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region
- • Hopi Participation in the Long-Term Experimental and Management Plan for the Glen Canyon D...
- • Long Term Experimental and Management Plan (LTEMP) Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) Pa...
- • Analysis of Potential San Juan Ecosystem Restoration Sites and Hazardous Material Threats
- • Paiute Participation in the Long-Term Experimental and Management Plan for the Glen Canyon...
- • Design, Construction and Construction Oversight for the Reaches 24.1, 25 and 26 of the Nav...