Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park
The summary for the Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park: The endangered Cape Sable seaside sparrow population lies entirely within the footprint of Everglades Restoration, and is sensitive to changes. This project will determine the status and resilience of the Cape Sable seaside sparrow population, and improve our understanding of sparrow population responses to hydrologic management, fire management, and restoration of vegetation communities as we begin to implement Everglades Restoration
|Federal Grant Title:||Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P20AS00065|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||April 24th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||April 24th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||May 4th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,175,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,175,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$61,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 24th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- No Applications will be accepted under this announcement. The purpose of this announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service intends to fund this project without competition as a single source award.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Emmett Collin Johnson
NPS Financial Assistance Specialist
NPS Financial Assistance Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • New River Clean Water Alliance
- • nhance Rare Lichen Protection by Assessing Distribution and Vul
- • Recover Condors by Sharing GPS Data at Pinnacles National Park
- • Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System
- • Developing a whale-avoidance training curriculum for cruise ship pilots and deck officers ...
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...