Resource Stewardship Programs involving youth in NPS Bay Area Parks
The summary for the Resource Stewardship Programs involving youth in NPS Bay Area Parks grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Resource Stewardship Programs involving youth in NPS Bay Area Parks: This action will result in a Task Agreement Award under Cooperative Agreement Number H8538080033. This is a Notice of Intent and noncompetitive award under DOI 505DM 2.12C. Please see attached annoucement for more information.
|Federal Grant Title:||Resource Stewardship Programs involving youth in NPS Bay Area Parks|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOIP11AT80836|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Natural Resource Stewardship|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 17, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 17, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Aug 13, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Aug 13, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Sep 16, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$143,066|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$143,066|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This funding annoucement is not a request for proposals. This is a Single-Source award to Point Reyes National Seashore Association.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Yvonne Morales Contract Specialist Phone 4154645221
- Similar Government Grants
- • New River Clean Water Alliance
- • nhance Rare Lichen Protection by Assessing Distribution and Vul
- • Recover Condors by Sharing GPS Data at Pinnacles National Park
- • Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park
- • Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...