Restoration Assistance at Montezuma Castle and Tuzigoot National Monuments
The summary for the Restoration Assistance at Montezuma Castle and Tuzigoot National Monuments grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Restoration Assistance at Montezuma Castle and Tuzigoot National Monuments: This is a notice of intent and a noncompetitive award in accordance with the Department of Interior 505 Departmental Manual. FVRG and the National Park Service will cooperate to complete natural resource management tasks including invasive plant removal, ecological restoration and public eduction within the Verede River riparian corridor. The cooperator specializes in restoration work and outreach education, with an emphasis on the Verde River. Furthermore, the large volunteer labor utilized by FVRG, allows them to engage the local community while performing a great deal of specialized work. NPS will oversee field work, provide technical expertise and participate in the Verde River Watershed Restoration Coalition and Verde Valley Youth Outreach steering committees.
|Federal Grant Title:||Restoration Assistance at Montezuma Castle and Tuzigoot National Monuments|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOIP13AC00244|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Natural Resource Stewardship|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 06, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 06, 2013|
|Posted Date:||May 28, 2013|
|Creation Date:||May 28, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Jul 06, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$25,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Notice of Intent - This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This is a single source award to the Friends of the Verde River Greenway.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lisa Henson Contract Specialist Phone 928-608-6391
National Park Service [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Collaborating with Community to Restore a Prairie at Pinnacles National Park
- • Avian and Habitat Research, Monitoring, and Restoration at the Channel Islands
- • Threatened Western Snowy Plover Monitoring and Protection at Point Reyes National Seashore
- • Enhancing natural resource stewardship and science outreach in southern California Nationa...
- • Channel Islands National Park Annual Landbird Monitoring 2020-2023
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area