Serious Mental Illness
The summary for the Serious Mental Illness grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Community Living, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Serious Mental Illness: The overall objective is for the national network of UCEDDs to expand their Interdisciplinary training aimed at clinicians and other providers to include effective methods for differentially diagnosing mental illness in individuals with I/DD and evidence based treatment and interventions, such as SMART; person centered care, planning and approaches; behavioral therapy; and trauma informed care programs.
|Federal Grant Title:||Serious Mental Illness|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Community Living (HHS-ACL)|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2018-ACL-AOD-DDTI-0305|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 6th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 6th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||June 5th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||June 5th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||September 5th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$700,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$700,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$600,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||June 5th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- In accordance with the DD Act, the Secretary shall make grants under section 152(d) to UCEDD Centers after AIDD has made UCEDD core grant awards with a cost of living adjustment, funded T/TA , remaining funds may be used to award NTI grants to entities in each State designated as UCEDDs; for States or populations that are unserved or underserved by UCEDDs due to such factors as population, a high concentration of rural or urban areas, or a high concentration of unserved or underserved populations to pay for the Federal share of the cost of training initiatives related to the unmet needs of individuals with developmental disabilities and their families.Entities eligible to apply for funds under this program announcement are the 67 current AIDD grantees that are designated UCEDDs. Application is limited to the 67 entities referenced in the Description. Foreign entities, and sole proprietorship organizations are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement. Foreign entities are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement. Foreign entities are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Shawn Callaway
- Similar Government Grants
- • Community Based Transition Partnership Planning Grants
- • University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research and Se...
- • Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome National Training Initiative
- • University Centers of Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Diversity Fellowships
- • National Training Initiatives on Critical and Emerging Needs
- • University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research, and S...
- • University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (UCEDDs)
- More Grants from the Administration for Community Living
- • Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disa...
- • Lifespan Respite Care Program: Special Projects to Strengthen Program Development, Impleme...
- • Aging and Disability Resource Center/No Wrong Door System Funding Opportunity: Critical Re...
- • Centers for Independent Living Competition - Guam
- • Assistive Technology Alternative Financing Program