Service Area Competition
The summary for the Service Area Competition grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Service Area Competition: This notice announces the opportunity to apply for funding under the Health Center Program's Service Area Competition (SAC). The Health Center Program supports public and private nonprofit community-based and patient-directed organizations that provide primary health care services to the Nation's medically underserved populations. The purpose of the SAC NOFO is to ensure continued access to affordable, quality primary health care services for communities and populations currently served by the Health Center Program.
|Federal Grant Title:||Service Area Competition|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration (HHS-HRSA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-20-015|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 15th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 15th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||May 16th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||May 16th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||August 14th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$364,407,468|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||85|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 16th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- You must be a domestic public or nonprofit private entity, as demonstrated through the submission of the Evidence of Non-profit/Public Center Status (Attachment 11), outlined in Section IV.2.vi.5 Domestic faith-based and community-based organizations, tribes, and tribal organizations are eligible to apply.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- HRSA/BPHC SAC Team
- Similar Government Grants
- • Service Area Competition-Additional Areas (SAC-AA)-Bishop, CA and Jackson, MI
- • Service Area Competition-Additional Area (SAC-AA) - Pago Pago, American Samoa
- • Service Area Competition-Additional Areas (SAC-AA)-Bishop, CA; Worcester, MA; Baltimore, M...
- • Expanded Medical Capacity
- • Service Area Competitions
- • New Access Points in Programs Funded Under the Health Centers Consolidation Act of 1996
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care