South Park National Heritage Area
The summary for the South Park National Heritage Area grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
South Park National Heritage Area: The National Park Service intends to provide financial assistance to the managing entity for the South Park National Heritage Area, in accordance with Public Law No. 111-11. This is a single source award as defined in 505 DM 2.14 (3) Legislative Intent.
|Federal Grant Title:||South Park National Heritage Area|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Mandatory|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOIR1264120027|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Heritage Area Federal Financial Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 04, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 04, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Apr 30, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Apr 30, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jun 03, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$147,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This Notice of Intent is not a request for applications. This is a single source task agreement under cooperative agreement H1264090016 established under Public Law 111-11, authorizing the managing entity for the South Park National Heritage Area.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kristin ONeil Contract Specialist Phone 970 586 1236
- Similar Government Grants
- • Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta National Heritage Area
- • FY Implementation of Kenai Mountain Turnagain Arm National Heritage Area Management Plan
- • NOTICE OF INTENT: Development of Santa Cruz Valley National Heritage Area Manage
- • National Aviation Heritage Area- AVIA
- • NOTICE OF INTENT: Implementation of the Cache la Poudre River National Heritage Area Manag...
- • Rivers of Steel National Heritage Area
- • Wheeling National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Heritage Area
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...