Southeastern LincolnCounty Habitat Conservation Plan
The summary for the Southeastern LincolnCounty Habitat Conservation Plan grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Southeastern LincolnCounty Habitat Conservation Plan: This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the Bureau of Land Management's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition. This project continues the preparation of the multi-species habitat conservation plan initiated in 2001 under the mandate of the Lincoln County Land Act of 2000. The Bureau of Land Management (BLM), Lincoln County and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS) are cooperatively formulating the Habitat Conservation Plan (HCP) and the related environmental impact statement.
|Federal Grant Title:||Southeastern LincolnCounty Habitat Conservation Plan|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Mandatory|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NV-NOI080020|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 30, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 30, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Jun 16, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Jun 16, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Jul 01, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$75,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Susan Kaller Grants & Agreements Specialist Phone 775-861-6559
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...