Statistical Support for Fish Investigations in the Klamath Basin of Oregon and California
The summary for the Statistical Support for Fish Investigations in the Klamath Basin of Oregon and California grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Statistical Support for Fish Investigations in the Klamath Basin of Oregon and California: The Mid-Pacific Region of the Bureau of Reclamation (Reclamation) intends to issue a Notice of Intent for a cooperative agreement under the Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) # R11AC10001 and CFDA # 15.517 to University of Washington for the following program: Statistical Support for Fish Investigations in the Klamath Basin of Oregon and California. The purpose of this agreement is to provide a technical review of the Klamath Irrigation Project's possible impact to the native fish; particularly, fish species that have been listed as threatened under the Endangered Species Act (ESA) in the South-Central Oregon and Northern California area. Refer to Notice of Intent (NOI) to award announcement, R12AS20007 for additional information. A Determination by the Government not to compete this proposed financial assistance based upon Departmental Manual 505 DM 2, paragraph 2.14(B)(4) is solely within the discretion of the Government. This notice of intent is NOT a request for competitive proposals. Central Contractor Registration (CCR) applies to this announcement. Information on CCR registration can be obtained via the Internet at http://www.ccr.gov. Questions concerning this announcement should be directed to Judy A Hudson by email at email@example.com.
|Federal Grant Title:||Statistical Support for Fish Investigations in the Klamath Basin of Oregon and California|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Region|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R12AS20007|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 14, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 14, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Feb 29, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Feb 29, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Mar 16, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$461,135|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$156,724|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Individuals - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This requirement is posted as a Notice of Intent to Award to the University of Washington.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Judy Hudson Grants Management Specialist Phone: 916-978-5058
- Similar Government Grants
- • Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Activities in Kansas
- • Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Activities in Wyoming
- • Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention
- • Cascade Conservation Implementation
- • Notice of Intent to Award to Nevada Department of Wildlife
- • Habitat Restoration, Improvement and Planning Program in South-Central California Area Off...
- • Modeling and Monitoring of Water Quality for the williamson river Delta Restoration Projec...
- • Sulphur Creek Fish Barrier
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Region
- • Lake Woollomes Recreation Upgrades
- • Contra Loma ADA Restroom and Fish Cleaning Station Improvement Project
- • Sacramento Valley Fish Screen Program
- • Proposed Fish Screen Feasibility Study
- • California Tahoe Conservancy