Take it Outside-Youth Initiatives, Glennallen, Alaska
The summary for the Take it Outside-Youth Initiatives, Glennallen, Alaska grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Take it Outside-Youth Initiatives, Glennallen, Alaska: This project is to introduce and provide career pathways to young people by involving them in programs or projects that provide hands on outdoor experiences, recreational opportunities and natural and cultural resource management.
|Federal Grant Title:||Take it Outside-Youth Initiatives, Glennallen, Alaska|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00103|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Management Initiatives|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 11, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 11, 2010|
|Posted Date:||May 24, 2010|
|Creation Date:||May 24, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jul 30, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$75,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$11,500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sandee Smith, Grants Management Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lotus Notes [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • WO, Bureau-wide Pilot Experienced Services Program
- • BLM-New Mexico Statewide Federal Minerals Internship Program
- • BLM Nevada GBCESU Corridors and Renewable Energy GIS Data Maintenance Project
- • BLM-(Arizona), CESU BLM AZ - Northstar 2025: Arizona BLM Futuring
- • Blm-co Cmu's Natural Resources And Land Policy Institute
- • Inventory of FLTFA Lands
- • Geoscientist Intern Program for BLM
- • BLM WY Landscape Conservation Initiative - Rawlins Field Office Projects (CESU)
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...