Truckee River Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Program
The summary for the Truckee River Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Truckee River Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Program: The Mid-Pacific Region of the Bureau of Reclamation (Reclamation) intends to issue a Notice of Intent for a grant agreement to Tahoe Resource Conservation District. The purpose of this agreement is to provide funds to Tahoe Resource Conservation District (TRCD) to: 1) hire seasonal staff for TRASIPP to perform inspections and decontaminations, as well as purchase supplies for this task, 2) purchase outreach & education materials, and 3) provide staff and supplies to administer the grant. Refer to Notice of Intent (NOI) to award announcement, R12AS20036 for additional information. A Determination by the Government not to compete this proposed financial assistance based upon Departmental Manual 505 DM 2, paragraph 2.14(B)(2) is solely within the discretion of the Government. This notice of intent is NOT a request for competitive proposals. Central Contractor Registration (CCR) applies to this announcement. Information on CCR registration can be obtained via the Internet at http://www.sam.gov. Questions concerning this announcement should be directed to Vivian Davis by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Federal Grant Title:||Truckee River Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Region|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R12AS20036|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 13, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 13, 2012|
|Posted Date:||August 30th, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Aug 30, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Sep 14, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$70,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$70,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Vivian Davis Grants Management Specialist Phone 916-978-5543
- Similar Government Grants
- • Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Activities in Kansas
- • Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Activities in Wyoming
- • Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention
- • Cascade Conservation Implementation
- • Notice of Intent to Award to Nevada Department of Wildlife
- • Habitat Restoration, Improvement and Planning Program in South-Central California Area Off...
- • Modeling and Monitoring of Water Quality for the williamson river Delta Restoration Projec...
- • Sulphur Creek Fish Barrier
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Region
- • Lake Woollomes Recreation Upgrades
- • Contra Loma ADA Restroom and Fish Cleaning Station Improvement Project
- • Sacramento Valley Fish Screen Program
- • Proposed Fish Screen Feasibility Study
- • California Tahoe Conservancy