Tuberculosis Regional Training and Medical Consultation Centers
The summary for the Tuberculosis Regional Training and Medical Consultation Centers grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Tuberculosis Regional Training and Medical Consultation Centers: Tuberculosis Regional Training and Medical Consultation Centers
|Federal Grant Title:||Tuberculosis Regional Training and Medical Consultation Centers|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS13-130404CONT16|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Tuberculosis Demonstration, Research, Public and Professional Education|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 31, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 31, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Jul 7, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Jul 8, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Sep 30, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||50|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This award will be a continuation of funds intended only for grantees previously awarded under PS13-1304: Tuberculosis Regional Training and Medical Consultation Centers.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC PGO
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 770-488-2756
- Similar Government Grants
- • Partnering with the International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease to Foster Su...
- • Accelerating the Decline of Tuberculosis (TB) in High Burden Countries and Settings
- • TB Centers of Excellence for Training, Education, and Medical Consultation (TB COE)
- • TB Centers of Excellence for Training, Education, and Medical Consultation (TB COEs)
- • To Strengthen Collaboration between CDC and the National TB Controllers and the National T...
- • Community Preparation for Tuberculosis Vaccine Trials
- • National Coordination of Tuberculosis Controllers
- • Alaska Department of Health and Social Services, Juneau
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2