Tuskegee University Apology Commemoration Activities
The summary for the Tuskegee University Apology Commemoration Activities grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Tuskegee University Apology Commemoration Activities: NONE
|Federal Grant Title:||Tuskegee University Apology Commemoration Activities|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS15-150402CONT16|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Preventive Health Services_Sexually Transmitted Diseases Research, Demonstrations, and Public Information and Education|
|Current Application Deadline:||Oct 8, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 8, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Aug 5, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Aug 4, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Nov 7, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This award will be a continuation of funds intended only for grantees previously awarded under CDC-RFA-PS15-1504 - Tuskegee University Apology Commemoration Activities.
- Grant Announcement Contact
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 770-488-2756
- Similar Government Grants
- • STD/HIV Disease Intervention Training Centers (DITC)
- • National Network of Sexually Transmitted Diseases Clinical Prevention Training Centers (NN...
- • The Tuskegee Public Health Ethics Program
- • Tuskegee University Apology Commemoration Activities (NCHHSTP)
- • Enhancing national STD/HIV prevention efforts by promoting holistic, comprehensive, and ev...
- • Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Human Immunodeficiency Virus Prevention Training Centers
- • Strengthened HIV/AIDS in the Region
- • Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Prevention Program Communication Network
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2