U.S. Army Research Institute for the Behavioral and Social Sciences Broad Agency Announcement for Basic, Applied, and Advanced Research (Fiscal Years 2018-2023)
The summary for the U.S. Army Research Institute for the Behavioral and Social Sciences Broad Agency Announcement for Basic, Applied, and Advanced Research (Fiscal Years 2018-2023) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Dept of the Army Materiel Command, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
U.S. Army Research Institute for the Behavioral and Social Sciences Broad Agency Announcement for Basic, Applied, and Advanced Research (Fiscal Years 2018-2023): Notice to All Interested Vendors: If you have questions regarding Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) W911NF-18-S-0005 or any white paper solicitation associated with W911NF-18-S-0005, please submit your question(s) in writing to the ACC (APG) RTP Point of Contact, Maria D. Nelson, at email@example.com. This process helps expedite responses to your question(s) in lieu of telephonic inquiries. The full announcement lists and describes the topics of interest and cites the contact information for the associated Technical Point of Contact for each topic. All questions of a technical nature should be directed to the respective Technical Point of Contact. All questions of a business nature should be directed to the ACC (APG) RTP Point of Contact, Maria D. Nelson, at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Broad Agency Announcement description for W911NF-18-S-0005 is as follows: The U.S. Army Research Institute for the Behavioral and Social Sciences (ARI) announces the ARI FY18-23 Broad Agency Announcement for Basic, Applied, and Advanced Scientific Research. This Broad Agency Announcement, which sets forth research areas of interest to the United States Army Research Institute for the Behavioral and Social Sciences, is issued under the provisions of paragraph 6.102(d)(2) of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), which provides for the competitive selection of proposals. Proposals submitted in response to this BAA and selected for award are considered to be the result of full and open competition and in full compliance with the provisions of Public Law 98-369 (The Competition in Contracting Act of 1984) and subsequent amendments. The U.S. Army Research Institute for the Behavioral and Social Sciences is the Army's lead agency for the conduct of research, development, and analyses for the improvement of Army readiness and performance via research advances and applications of the behavioral and social sciences that address personnel, organization, training, and leader development issues. Programs funded under this BAA include basic research, applied research, and advanced technology development that can improve human performance and Army readiness. Those contemplating submission of a proposal are encouraged to contact the ARI Technical Point of Contact (TPOC) for the respective topic area cited in the BAA. If the R&D warrants further inquiry and funding is available, submission of a proposal will be entertained. The recommended three-step sequence is (1) telephone call to the ARI TPOC or responsible ARI Manager, (2) white paper submission, (3) full proposal submission. Awards may be made in the form of contracts, grants, or cooperative agreements. Proposals are sought from educational institutions, non-profit/not-for-profit organizations, and commercial organizations, domestic or foreign, for research and development (R&D) in those areas specified in the BAA. The U.S. Army Research Institute for the Behavioral and Social Sciences encourages Historically Black Colleges and Universities/Minority Serving Institutions (HBCU/MSI) and small businesses to submit proposals for consideration. Foreign owned, controlled, or influenced organizations are advised that security restrictions may apply that could preclude their participation in these efforts. Government laboratories, Federal Funded Research and Development Centers (FFRDCs), and US Service Academies are not eligible to participate as prime contractors or recipients. However, they may be able to participate as subcontractors or subrecipients (eligibility will be determined on a case by case basis).
|Federal Grant Title:||U.S. Army Research Institute for the Behavioral and Social Sciences Broad Agency Announcement for Basic, Applied, and Advanced Research (Fiscal Years 2018-2023)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Dept of the Army Materiel Command (DOD-AMC)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W911NF-18-S-0005|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 29th, 2023|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 29th, 2023|
|Posted Date:||April 30th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||April 30th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||May 29th, 2023|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 30th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Individuals - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Maria Nelson
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Geospatial Intelligence Agency Boosting Innovative GEOINT Research Broad Agency A...
- • Evaluating Non-floodplain Wetlands for Flood-Risk Reduction and Nutrient Mediation in the ...
- • Award for Fundamental Research in Socio-Mathematics of Information and Influence
- • : Implementing Lifecycle Characterization of Embedded Dam Gate Anchorage Using Non-Destruc...
- • Northwestern Pond Turtle Study, Willamette Valley, Oregon
- • FY 06 Department of Defense (DoD) Infrastructure Support Program for Historically Black Co...
- • 2006 Pathogen and Toxin Concentration Systems for Water Monitoring Broad Agency Announceme...
- • FY04 Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program
- More Grants from the Dept of the Army Materiel Command
- • Department of Defense Research and Education Program for Historically Black Colleges and U...
- • TrojAI
- • Army Applications Lab Broad Agency Announcement For Disruptive Applications
- • Development of Quantum Algorithms
- • Trapped Ion Quantum Computing Systems