Utah Challenge Cost Share Program 2010
The summary for the Utah Challenge Cost Share Program 2010 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of the Interior, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Utah Challenge Cost Share Program 2010: Utah CCS Program is to have a cost effective, local-level cost share program with non-federal partners to implement conservation or other public land management projects for the good of the general public and public resources, including but not limited to, recreation, fish, wildlife, special status plants, water quality, cultural sites and historical trails.
|Federal Grant Title:||Utah Challenge Cost Share Program 2010|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of the Interior|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BLM-UT-RFA-10-1800|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Challenge Cost Share|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 12, 2010 To a|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 05, 2010 To al|
|Posted Date:||Jan 15, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Feb 05, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Apr 30, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$900,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||50|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Maria A Gochis firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM-NM, Cave and Karst Conservation Assistance for the Fort Stanton-Snowy River Cave Natio...
- • BLM-[ES], Public Outreac on BLM Islands on Lake Vermilion and Surrounding Lakes
- • BLM-CO Experimentation and Research Using Native Seed Resources
- • BLM OR/WA Pollinator Systems in the Channeled Scablands of Eastern Washington and for Spal...
- • BLM-MT, Natural Resources Data Services and Database Development
- • Fender's Blue Butterfly Habitat Restoration
- • Route 66
- • BLM ID Challenge Cost Share 2009 - Reannouncement
- More Grants from the Department of the Interior
- • Maintenance Assistance Program
- • Brown Tree Snake Program
- • Coral Reef and Natural Resources Program
- • Technical Assistance Program
- • Notice of Intent to Award to RTI International