Vector-Borne Disease Prevention Program for Yosemite National Park
The summary for the Vector-Borne Disease Prevention Program for Yosemite National Park grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Vector-Borne Disease Prevention Program for Yosemite National Park: United State Department of the Interior, National Park Service (NPS) Notice of Intent to Award. This is not a request for applications. This funding opportunity is to provide public notice of NPS's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition -- Cooperatove Agreement # P13AC00320 for the project titled "Vector-Borne Disease Prevention Program for Yosemite National Park"
|Federal Grant Title:||Vector-Borne Disease Prevention Program for Yosemite National Park|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment Health Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P13AS00052|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Natural Resource Stewardship|
|Current Application Deadline:||This is not a request for applications|
|Original Application Deadline:||This is not a request for applications|
|Posted Date:||May 14, 2013|
|Creation Date:||May 14, 2013|
|Archive Date:||May 17, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$50,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- LILETTE BALTODANO, Financial Agreements Officer, 415 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • Collaborating with Community to Restore a Prairie at Pinnacles National Park
- • Avian and Habitat Research, Monitoring, and Restoration at the Channel Islands
- • Threatened Western Snowy Plover Monitoring and Protection at Point Reyes National Seashore
- • Enhancing natural resource stewardship and science outreach in southern California Nationa...
- • Channel Islands National Park Annual Landbird Monitoring 2020-2023
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area