Vector Borne Disease Prevention Program for Yosemite National Park
The summary for the Vector Borne Disease Prevention Program for Yosemite National Park grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Vector Borne Disease Prevention Program for Yosemite National Park: United State Department of the Interior, National Park Service (NPS) Notice of Intent to Award. This is not a request for applications. This funding opportunity is to provide public notice of NPS's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition. Task Agreement # P19AC00425 with the Public Health Foundation Enterprises Inc, for project titled "Vector Borne Disease Prevention Program for Yosemite National Park"
|Federal Grant Title:||Vector Borne Disease Prevention Program for Yosemite National Park|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Health Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P19AS00150|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||May 10th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||May 10th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||May 19th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$139,574|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$139,574|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$139,574|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 10th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Awarding Officer Lilette Baltodano 415-623-2251
- Similar Government Grants
- • Collaborating with Community to Restore a Prairie at Pinnacles National Park
- • Avian and Habitat Research, Monitoring, and Restoration at the Channel Islands
- • Threatened Western Snowy Plover Monitoring and Protection at Point Reyes National Seashore
- • Enhancing natural resource stewardship and science outreach in southern California Nationa...
- • Channel Islands National Park Annual Landbird Monitoring 2020-2023
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area