Vegetation Mapping: Field Guide to the Natural Plant Communities of the National Capital Region
The summary for the Vegetation Mapping: Field Guide to the Natural Plant Communities of the National Capital Region grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Vegetation Mapping: Field Guide to the Natural Plant Communities of the National Capital Region: This action will result in a task agreement under the Center for Urban Ecology(CUE) Cooperative Agreement No. H3992070002. This is a notice of intent and a noncompetitive award in accordance with DOI 505 DM 2.12C. Please see attached announcement for more information.
|Federal Grant Title:||Vegetation Mapping: Field Guide to the Natural Plant Communities of the National Capital Region|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOI-NCRO-R3992110327|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Natural Resource Stewardship|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 18, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 18, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Sep 16, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Sep 16, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Oct 18, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$444,500|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This is a single source award to NatureServe.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rita Mihalik Contract Specialist Phone 301-432-7890
- Similar Government Grants
- • New River Clean Water Alliance
- • nhance Rare Lichen Protection by Assessing Distribution and Vul
- • Recover Condors by Sharing GPS Data at Pinnacles National Park
- • Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park
- • Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...