Vision Dixie Project
The summary for the Vision Dixie Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Vision Dixie Project: The objective of the agreement is to complete a facilitated, community-based planning exercise to address growth issues and public land opportunities to be implemented by affected local, state, and federal agencies in Washington County, Utah. The objective is to determine how expansive growth in the County can be channeled by local governments and land managing agencies to protect resources critical to the quality of life. Products will reflect extensive public participation and provide multiple scenarios for how BLM managed lands will be sold or otherwise used to meet current growth projections.
|Federal Grant Title:||Vision Dixie Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||UT-RFA-UT-0009|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 07, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Aug 24, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Aug 24, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Oct 07, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$14,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$14,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$14,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Maria Gochis
Grants & Agreements Specialist
Phone 801-539-4178 email@example.com Maria Gochis
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...