Walrus Islands National Natural Landmark
The summary for the Walrus Islands National Natural Landmark grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Walrus Islands National Natural Landmark: This agreement will facilitate ADF&G's field management program at the Walrus Island State Game Sanctuary and Walrus Islands National Natural Landmark (NNL) during the summer visitor season. This program will ensure visitor access to and interpretation of the Walrus Islands wildlife resources in such a manner as to reduce impacts to animals and increase understanding of this outstanding national natural landmark. The program will also help assure proper management, monitoring and protection of these resources and the island's facilities necessary to conduct this program.
|Federal Grant Title:||Walrus Islands National Natural Landmark|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P15AS00391|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Natural Resource Stewardship|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 15, 2015 This is a notice of intent to award|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 15, 2015 This is a notice of intent to award|
|Posted Date:||Sep 5, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Sep 5, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Sep 16, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$52,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$275,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$52,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Erica Cordeiro
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • New River Clean Water Alliance
- • nhance Rare Lichen Protection by Assessing Distribution and Vul
- • Recover Condors by Sharing GPS Data at Pinnacles National Park
- • Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park
- • Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...