Weatherman Draw Inventory and Research in Montana
The summary for the Weatherman Draw Inventory and Research in Montana grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Weatherman Draw Inventory and Research in Montana: The current objectives of this project are (1) ongoing systematic cultural inventory and site recordation, which by the project completion, in FY 2013, a total of 10,000 + acres will have been inventoried by the same partner. This inventory and site recordation will enable the BLM to better understand past uses of the area and where these uses occurred, as well as manage and protect the cultural resources in the Weatherman Draw area. (2) As part of the systematic cultural inventory, at risk sites will be identified, intensively recorded, evaluated for National Register eligibility, and studied. This will enable the BLM to have a better understanding of prehistoric and historic settlement and spatial use patterns. Through this recordation of archaeological sites, important research questions about prehistoric use floral and faunal resources will be answered.
|Federal Grant Title:||Weatherman Draw Inventory and Research in Montana|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00253|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Challenge Cost Share|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 07, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 07, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Aug 10, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Aug 10, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Sep 21, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$52,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$12,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$12,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Shawna R. Rogers, email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM-NM, Cave and Karst Conservation Assistance for the Fort Stanton-Snowy River Cave Natio...
- • BLM-[ES], Public Outreac on BLM Islands on Lake Vermilion and Surrounding Lakes
- • BLM-CO Experimentation and Research Using Native Seed Resources
- • BLM OR/WA Pollinator Systems in the Channeled Scablands of Eastern Washington and for Spal...
- • BLM-MT, Natural Resources Data Services and Database Development
- • Fender's Blue Butterfly Habitat Restoration
- • Route 66
- • BLM ID Challenge Cost Share 2009 - Reannouncement
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...